[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.1 Production Batch #2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jun 5 10:55:33 HKT 2018

All up on FastTech and ready to go. Coupon code (US$20) for existing OVMS users upgrading v2 to v3 can be applied to either the US or EU kits, and is:

DEALS

This coupon code is valid until the end of June 2018, after which time there will be no more upgrade discount. Need to move on to CE and FCC certification now.

@Michael: Can you publicise this to your users?

Regards, Mark.