[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf Support Request

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jul 12 17:40:31 HKT 2018

Just seems wasteful to have a dozen metrics for this. Expensive in ram, bandwidth, and mqtt. Every vehicle module would have to set the unused ones to ‘no’ (due to the way mqtt retained topics work). If we add a new capability, all the vehicle modules would have to be changed to set it to ’no'.

Your suggestion is cleaner, but more expensive.

Regards, Mark.