[Ovmsdev] Leaf

Robin O'Leary ovmsdev at caederus.org
Tue Jul 10 18:50:28 HKT 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 01:46:58AM +0000, Dean MacGregor wrote:
> I'm using the play store version 3.12.4 and I don't have the AC button.

I don't know if the app has specific AC controls for other vehicles,
but the Leaf is currently (ab)using the controls under the HOMELINK icon:

	command 1 enables climate control
	command 2 disables climate control
	command 3 doesn't do anything

> It's not that big of a deal except that I can't see whether or not the AC is on from the app.

I don't think the app shows the AC status, although I guess is could,
as that information is available as a standard metric (ms_v_env_hvac).

> Also it seems like since the recent OTA update my app always says my doors are unlocked even when they are locked.

Was it previously working correctly?

My car has two lock state bits: one for the driver door and one for the
other doors and tailgate.  The lock status code now check that both bits
are set before it shows the lock condition.

What model/year car do you have?

Robin.