[Ovmsdev] CAN bus hacking

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Jul 27 04:57:36 HKT 2018

Mark,

I'm not familiar with DBC. I only found partial community infos and examples and an 11 year old PDF that seems to be available in two versions -- is that the
current specification?

https://kupdf.net/download/dbc-format-2007_59c7d97e08bbc5f7236872bc_pdf
https://wenku.baidu.com/view/41c36d25ed630b1c59eeb534

Is it possible to define a command/query scheme in DBC?

Thanks,
Michael