[Ovmsdev] MQTT and Ovms Server v3

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Jul 17 06:47:26 HKT 2018

Jakob,

The only reason for configuring WOLFCRYPT_ONLY was to save space.  If
the WolfSSL functionality would be useful, then we can change that.
The makefile also explicitly controls the subset of source files to be
compiled, so that would need to change.

There is a new release of WolfSSH that incorporated the extensions I
made, but with some changes, so I need to look at converting over to
that new release.

                                                        -- Steve