[Ovmsdev] Can buses stop after some time

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Jul 7 21:26:02 HKT 2018

Greg,

Incoming frames are sent to the freertos queue with block time = 0. So, they will be discarded if the queue to the listener is full.

Code for that is in can.cpp can::NotifyListeners(), which is called by can::IncomingFrame(), which is called after the RxCallback in CAN_rxtask. That all looks correct to me.

There is another code path into LogFrame, but that is only relevant if the logging is active (which I assume it is not).

Regards, Mark.