[Ovmsdev] Can buses stop after some time

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Jul 6 20:05:55 HKT 2018

Tom,

Err flags 0x2040. The 0x20 part is the error interrupt. The 0x40 part is "RX0OVR: Receive Buffer 0 Overflow Flag bit”.

Where the number on ‘can can2 status’ moving at all? Or completely stuck?

Seems different than the fault Greg and I are seeing. This one likely to be interrupt flag, or buffer overflow, not being cleared correctly. I’m guessing the overflow because that just doesn’t seem correct in mcp2515::RxCallback(). I’ll focus on that and have a look.

Regards, Mark.