[Ovmsdev] Web frontend

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 29 08:31:29 HKT 2018

Very very cool. Love the clean layout, and very usable as is.

One comment: I don’t think the http.server config parameter is registered. I couldn’t set any configs on it. I was interested in trying out the vfs directory access functions - to download can bus dumps, etc. Wondering how mongoose handles that (and hoping it doesn’t consume all the ram for big files).

Regards, Mark.