[Ovmsdev] Web frontend

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 29 04:00:15 HKT 2018

I get the modification times of the files by the date command:

CPPFLAGS += -DMTIME_ASSETS_SCRIPT_JS=$(shell date +%s -r $(COMPONENT_PATH)/assets/script.js.gz 2>/dev/null)

Can you please check what

date +%s -r somefile

outputs on your machine?

To build, replace the lines in component.mk by fixed numbers, i.e.

CPPFLAGS += -DMTIME_ASSETS_SCRIPT_JS=1517144892
CPPFLAGS += -DMTIME_ASSETS_STYLE_CSS=1517162015

I'll look for another method to get the file dates during build.