[Ovmsdev] What is the format of ms_v_charge_timerstart?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 22 10:51:09 HKT 2018

My notes have it as a Tesla Roadster message:

(gmthour*60)-1, with special case midnight gmthour=24

N.B. Empirical values for TimerLSB and TimerMSB (a GMT+0800 car in Hong Kong) are:
1439 (0x059F) for midnight GMT, 59 (0x003B) for 1am GMT, up to 1379 (0x0563) for 11pm GMT.

Kind of ugly, and never properly declared/used. It is sent back to the server/apps, but I don’t think it was ever used.

I’m happy for it to be the number of minutes after midnight (UTC) when timed charge should start.

Regards, Mark.