[Ovmsdev] Transition to new esp-idf

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Jan 19 08:46:27 HKT 2018

I re-worked the ovms_server_* framework, and v2 implementation, to use MONGOOSE.

It seems to be _basically_ working. It can connect/disconnect/etc. Some slight memory saving, but standardising the networking throughout on mongoose should simplify things.

I am seeing problems with transmitting the FEATURES and PARAMETERS sometimes - particularly in low memory situations. I’m still trying to find out why.

Regards, Mark.