[Ovmsdev] CAN-3 broken again?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:20:26 HKT 2018

WiFi running on core #0 would explain the impact of wifi operations on
the receipt of CAN frames.  But, with the car interfaces running on core
#1, core #0 might actually have more bandwidth under normal
circumstances, as I'm assuming the modem is pretty light loading due to
the limited data rate.

{shrug}  Need more real-world experience for optimizing this kind of
stuff.  Are we going to have a semi-formalized "beta" testing period for
the first sets of production units per car?  What will the feedback
channel be?

Greg