[Ovmsdev] Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Jan 9 02:29:15 HKT 2018

Getting detailed crash reports on the Google Play Console is really helpful.

There's an issue in release 3.12.3 from saturday that only affects function invocations with the V3 module: the App will crash on receiving the call result.

Reason is, v3 currently does not add a text result to standard MSG command calls. v2 added a text result field even if empty, so the App did not need to do a
boundary check on the result array.

I'll wait till weekend with the next release, maybe more issues turn up.