[Ovmsdev] CAN-3 broken again?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 8 08:04:54 HKT 2018

With renault twizy and canopen enabled:

OVMS > module memory
============================
Free 8-bit 78744/243064, 32-bit 29116/55900, blocks dumped = 0

With renault twizy and canopen disabled:

OVMS > module memory
Free 8-bit 84928/243096, 32-bit 29720/56504, blocks dumped = 0

I can’t compile with canopen disabled and renault twizy enabled.

Not sure where the difference is, but it would be preferrable if these optional components didn’t consume any ram unless explicitly loaded. Using the class object model, and member variables, should make that relatively simple.

Regards, Mark.