[Ovmsdev] CAN-3 broken again?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Jan 8 05:46:40 HKT 2018

Greg,

Yes, definitely running out of free RAM, but I don't know the meaning
of the WindowOverflow messages.

The first time I built with release/v3.0 of esp-idf I was not able to
open an ssh connection; the error displayed was about a crypto
failure.  After quite a bit of digging to narrow down to where the
error was occurring, I finally found that the problem was running out
of free RAM.  My solution was to disable bluetooth entirely, which
made a big difference in the amount of free RAM.

                                                        -- Steve