[Ovmsdev] CAN-3 broken again?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Jan 7 18:29:24 HKT 2018

Greg,

which commits / changes do you mean? The CAN drivers have not been changed since the TX performance fix, which Geir reported having solved his last issues.

The current version is stable over here, but without the SSH component -- I can't use that due to memory getting too low together with the Twizy component.