[Ovmsdev] can1 TX performance solved

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 1 04:38:17 HKT 2018

Turned out this was no hardware issue but a scheduler problem: the CAN rx and vehicle rx tasks were not scheduled often & fast enough to consistently keep up
with the 10 ms period.

After assigning the CAN RX task to core 0 and raising the vehicle task priority to 10, there are no more TX overflows, and my charge control override works
perfectly.

Geir, I don't know if that helps with your can2 issue, but it's worth a try.