[Ovmsdev] What is the format of ms_v_charge_timerstart?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jan 23 08:12:14 HKT 2018

It is the car. This setting (ms_v_charge_timerstart) is paired with ms_v_charge_timermode to indicate the car is in timer mode (ie; will start charging at a specific time of day, rather than immediately on plug-in).

For car’s that don’t have charge timers, we could directly support them within OVMS. Not too hard to do (if ms_v_charge_timermode AND ms_v_charge_pilot AND ms_v_charge_timerstart is now, then start charge). But, we would need a command to be able to remotely set this timer mode.

Regards, Mark.