[Ovmsdev] HUD Demo

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Jan 13 10:06:20 HKT 2018

Very cool. Seems to update well.

I was thinking about those little Bluetooth OBDII transmitters and the Torque Pro software that allows you to build custom dashboard displays on your phone. Could be pretty useful. Of course the OVMS v3 could also emulate the Bluetooth/WiFi ELM327 protocol directly to produce the same data but without the cable.

Regards, Mark