[Ovmsdev] CAN-3 broken again?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jan 13 02:01:19 HKT 2018

Yes, I had something like that in mind. On TX IRQ, the drivers send CAN_txcallbacks to the CAN_rxtask. The CAN_rxtask then fetches frames from the TX queue and
calls the TxCallback until all TX buffers of the driver are full. From the already existing TxCallback() stubs I suppose you had planned a scheme like that
already? ;)

Greg, can you create a pull request for your MCP2515 change? I'd like to merge that before beginning on the drivers.

Thanks,
Michael