[Ovmsdev] Flip The Fleet - automated data collection

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 8 11:28:22 HKT 2018

> V3 hardware, when do you think it’ll be ready?

We’ve just now solved the final problem (SDCARD vs 16MB flash). So now discussing with the factory. I’m hoping we can get this done before china shuts down for chinese new year. If we can, it will be end of this month, otherwise end of february.

> NQTT protocol support – is anyone working on the v3 server (NQTT) or should we try to integrate with the V2 server, once the hardware is available?

Nobody working on this MQTT support yet, but it is expected to be relatively trivial. The library exists, and is already integrated, so it is just a matter of mapping the metrics to the MQTT topics. The v2 protocol is, by comparison, relatively tricky to implement.

Regards, Mark.