[Ovmsdev] Macros MIN and MAX

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Fri Jan 5 06:28:41 HKT 2018

Michael,

Attached is the compilation log with v3.0 so you can see the include
chain.  Certainly this can be managed with #ifndef / #undef; I added
#undef temporarily to make the warnings go away, but I thought there
might be a cleaner solution.

I'm exploring v3.0 at Mark's request so that we may be able to include
the hardware module with additional RAM.  My first step was just to
work out the compilation issues.  My task is to figure out how to
implement or replace the "module memory" and "module tasks" commands
that I implemented before with extra code added to esp-idf.  I have
not explored the SD card issues, but Mark has reported earlier on his
tests with v3.0 and the alternative hardware module.

                                                        -- Steve