[Ovmsdev] Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jan 4 09:26:08 HKT 2018

Long-term, we need to think of a better way of doing this. Maintaining two different apps with two different feature sets is far from ideal.

To date, I haven’t found a cross-platform development tool I’m happy with. Any recommendations for ones people have experience with would be appreciated. OVMS v3 should make things a bit simpler (MQTT over web sockets, and there are a bunch of libraries to do this - including a bunch in javascript).

Regards, Mark.