[Ovmsdev] Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store

Robert Cotran robert at cotran.ca
Thu Jan 4 00:46:52 HKT 2018

Hi Geir,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I tried emailing you directly
but your mail server is responding with:

"554 5.7.1

     Delivery not authorized, message refused -- . (reason: Regex: bombRe 'PB
     50: for enlarge'  bombRe: 'enlarge')  (in reply to end of DATA command)"

No idea what that means. :)

Here is the output from the OVMS BATT command:

Not sure what any of that means.  So they replaced your 12V on warranty
eh?  Interesting... I wonder why they don't just improve the firmware on
the DC-DC to charge even when the car is off.  Seems like an easy fix
unless the CAN bus is asleep and it's a big deal to wake up the car...