[Ovmsdev] Igor Medvedev

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:58:31 HKT 2018

Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> GATC server.
>
> Regards, Mark.
GATC Server?  Any of these?  https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/GATC

I think the biggest issue right now is getting the modem and wifi IP
stacks to not kill each other as network connectivity comes and goes.
It seems we need to have the network state better communicated to the
server code, or have some way to force, say, the modem / PPP to stay
down while the wifi is connected to something with a path to the Internet.

Is there a cost to have the modem connected to 3G/LTE without sending
any data through it?  Carrier dependent?

Greg