[Ovmsdev] System date set?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Feb 24 11:36:36 HKT 2018

I don’t think so.

There are various sources for date/time. GPS. Cellular. SNTP. Need to ensure that they are not all fighting.

Another module to do this? Have components tell it their opinion of the time, then it centrally decides and updates system clock if necessary

Also store last clock in RTC ram so during a crash/reboot it can recover the last know time?

Regards, Mark