[Ovmsdev] Moving to a production cycle

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Feb 22 13:55:26 HKT 2018

I guess the AUTO stuff Michael has been talking about could handle this. If BOOT (IO0) button held down for X seconds that auto-launch a wifi AP. If held down for Y seconds, then factory reset?

Just a hassle to do, with user having to open the case. Certainly too late to change case design for these first few hundred units.

Regards, Mark.

P.S. I mean “PC” in the wider sense of the word. Not too hard to hook-up on linux, mac, or windows.