[Ovmsdev] Auto start/init

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Feb 27 02:23:22 HKT 2018

Greg,

this handling is based on the assumption we can have the QC set the initial pass phrase / module password.

It also protects a power user / developer against forgetting to configure a pass phrase after a full reflash of the module.

Normal users will update OTA / by SD card, so will not lose the pass phrase once set.

Let's see if QC can do that. If not, we can fallback to a default password instead.