[Ovmsdev] System date set?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sun Feb 25 08:23:08 HKT 2018

Oh, I should also remark that GPS time is considered statum 1 if the
receiver is well-designed for timekeeping and conveys fractions of the
second accurately (that is, doesn't just present time as a string with
one-second resolution).  I don't know much fuzz there would be between
the actual GPS receiver built into the OVMS modem and the system's
access to the time information.

Similarly, the cars with GPS may get time from there but might not
convey the time to OVMS with particular accuracy.

                                                        -- Steve