[Ovmsdev] /store gone (was: Re: Awfully quiet out there)

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sun Feb 25 04:52:47 HKT 2018

This needs some help, but I don't qualify as a 'make' guru.

Just now I pulled to get the new ovms_time and ran 'make' (within
emacs, as I usually do so I can jump to the source files for errors).
That compiled just the new module as expected.  Then I wanted to run
it, so in the shell I did "make flash monitor".  That proceded to run
GENCONFIG and recompile everything.

While working on the updates last evening I observed that every time I
did "make flash monitor" it would recompile ovms_version and link even
though I had just done a 'make' beforehand.

                                                        -- Steve