[Ovmsdev] /store gone

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:50:21 HKT 2018

I have some of the files saved, but there's not a whole lot of
configuring to do in any case.  Not a big deal to re-initialize.
Probably good to do that, just in case there's some old cruft out there
that I don't remember.

Unless someone has any ideas on what might have caused this, I probably
should re-init Flash and move on.  I've not tried to create any files or
such, to not protect the guilty by destroying evidence.  Last chance... ?

So, if we do come to that, what is the easiest way to re-init Flash?
Buttons somewhere, if I recall, but I've never done that as yet.

Thanks,

Greg