[Ovmsdev] Awfully quiet out there

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 12 14:46:52 HKT 2018

Steve,

I’m seeing weird heap corruption when I do PSRAM enabled builds and have heap debugging enabled. When I turn off the heap debugging, everything runs fine.

I notice this:

https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/issues/1582 <https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/issues/1582>

and some associated fixes by Espressif to master.

Any issues with us merging in upstream Espress ESP IDF master to our clone? See if that resolves the problem?

Regards, Mark.