[Ovmsdev] Garbage in /store

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sat Dec 22 00:53:02 HKT 2018

Michael,

I will save the flash partition as you suggest.

Also, in your message telling about the addition of the config
backup/restore function you said the backup covers the directories
"ovms_config" and "events" from "/store".  I note that /store also
contains a .htpasswd file.  Should that also be included, or is it
already?

                                                        -- Steve