[Ovmsdev] GPS distance threshold for "stolen" warning

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Dec 18 15:31:17 HKT 2018

Timothy Rodgers sent a note to me saying that as his car was parked
today he received the warning notification from OVMS that his car was
moving while the hand brake was applied and so should be checked to
make sure it was not being trailered and stolen.

I know this is a consequence of too much wander in the GPS position.
Where is the threshold for that warning set?

                                                        -- Steve