[Ovmsdev] Config store mount failure / reformatting

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Aug 23 01:49:30 HKT 2018

OK, our esp-idf repository is now rolled back to the previous commit.

After pulling you may need to explicitly "git checkout master" -- verify you're on commit 812f959cec635cb7a849085bcc46711bd57ff0c9.

You also will need to do a "git submodule update" afterwards.

I've checked the esp-idf issues for a vfs_fat corruption thread, it seems we're first. As it's not clear how to reproduce the bug (and is it possibly our
fault?), I hesitate opening an issue without further details. I only have the mount failure code 13.

The problem has now been reported by more users in the german forum, but also without detail. One user booted into the old 3.1.009 main release but also had the
configuration erased on that boot, so it seems the corruption happens already before reboot.