[Ovmsdev] Production batch 2 and onwards

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Aug 30 01:06:44 HKT 2018

FYI: I'm getting more reports of modules being stopped / sent back by german customs offices now. None crushed up to now AFAIK.

Problem is, with the current module looking like a commercial product, customs officers no longer accept the hobbyist / development board declaration, they now
require a CE label when checking the package contents.