[Ovmsdev] How can I help

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Aug 8 15:27:04 HKT 2018

Robert,

I've answered some of your questions, others need specific responses from the developer in charge.

Most of your changes are OK, I think you can directly change the document when you're sure about a topic.

I've changed the command descriptions according to your suggestion. I'm not so sure about using "Access point name" instead of "SSID", I think SSID is perfectly OK.