[Ovmsdev] How do I report a HW issue at Espressif?

Henrik Scheel henrik.scheel at spjeldager.dk
Wed Aug 8 14:05:03 HKT 2018

My OVMS v3.1 module is failing to boot due to e-fuse CRC error.

I am trying to open a support ticket at https://www.espressif.com/en/company/contact-extra/technical-inquiries-hardware <https://www.espressif.com/en/company/contact-extra/technical-inquiries-hardware>.

First I had to confirm that I had done 76 advanced checks, ensuring that the hardware design is correct.

Then I have to fill in a form, requesting information like:
Name
Work email
Job Position
Country
Company
Website
Project Name
Customer Product Part Number
Design Version
Espressif Product
SDK Version
And PCB layout

So I guess I am using the wrong form.

How do I contact Espressif regarding the e-fuse problem?

Best regards,
Henrik
--

Venlig hilsen / best regards