[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf updates

Robin O'Leary ovmsdev at caederus.org
Fri Apr 27 20:02:48 HKT 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:01:32PM +1200, Tom Parker wrote:
> This looks good Robin. I don't have commit rights, so Michael or Mark will
> have to merge it.

Great, thanks.

I'll be interested to know if all the new metrics work equally well on
other car model years.  I am wondering if we are somehow going to need
to keep track of that, either just for documentation, or in the code if
behaviour needs to differ.

> You haven't changed my apparently overly complicated odometer code, does it
> work correctly with your car? Feel free to clean it up, and also the 0x5c0
> mux issue, otherwise I'll do it later next week.

Yes, both are still on my to-do list; sorry, I've had limited time to
go through those and the other things we discussed last week (SOC, SOH,
temperature), but hope to catch up this weekend.  It's probably best to
keep them separate anyway, so it'll be easier to talk about one thing
at a time.