[Ovmsdev] Problem switching to Range mode charging (TR)

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:37:20 HKT 2018

Hi Mark,

OVMSv3.0 is all I have.  The car had just finished a daily top-up about
10 minutes prior, and was sitting there fully charged at Standard.  Car
was asleep, not charging.  I just went into the app and changed the
charging mode from standard to range, and it happened.  Should I have
started a charge at Standard first, then changed the mode?  Also, why is
the charging current in the app only offered at 10 amps, regardless of mode?

When I do it from the VDS I just change the mode, and the charging kicks
in since it's low in that new context.  Amps stay at 24.

Greg