[Ovmsdev] Memory leak

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Apr 24 09:17:02 HKT 2018

Mark,

My previous message was sent before I noticed that additional relevant
commits were made today.  After updating, I find that the looping
still happens but "simcom setstate PoweredOff" stops the looping.  At
that point:

OVMS# simcom status
SIMCOM
  Network Registration: NotRegistered
  State: PoweredOff
  Ticker: 576
  User Data: 0

  Mux
    Open Channels: 0
    Framing Errors: 0
    Last RX frame: 0 sec(s) ago
    RX frames: 0
    TX frames: 0

  PPP
    Not Connected
    Last Error: Undefined

  GPS
    Time: disabled
    NMEA: GPS/GLONASS Not Connected
OVMS# conf list auto
auto (readable writeable)
  ext12v: no
  init: yes
  modem: no
  obd2ecu:
  server.v2: no
  server.v3: no
  vehicle.type: TR
  wifi.mode: client
  wifi.ssid.ap: OVMS
  wifi.ssid.client: Revelstoke
OVMS#

But "power simcom off" causes the looping to start again.

                                                        -- Steve