[Ovmsdev] Lessons learnt, production batch #2 and onwards

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:56:17 HKT 2018

Hi Mark,

We also need to handle home networks that are hidden.  I think both this
and the channel switch / scan problem can be handled by simply asking
the user to enter both the SSID and Passphrase manually.  It's not a
huge concern if it doesn't connect on restart, since the AP side still
works in AP+Client mode.  A connection failure can be highlighted for
re-entry (probably good regardless of whether you've completed the setup
procedure or not).

Greg