[Ovmsdev] Async events and config updates

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Apr 19 19:30:33 HKT 2018

Frank Demes found an issue in the Twizy code that may affect other vehicles and commands as well, please check your code:

I'm using the ConfigChanged() hook to process config changes, it's triggered by the "config.changed" and "config.mounted" events.

In my command implementation I previously relied on this hook being called inline from MyConfig.SetParamValue…(), so my internal state would be updated
immediately. Due to events now being processed asynchronously this is no longer valid.