[Ovmsdev] Wifi autostart user problems

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Apr 15 19:19:09 HKT 2018

We've got some reports of users losing wifi after configuration.

The cause is a missing check and fallback for apclient + scan mode. I have added fallbacks to the autostart code so the system starts whatever mode can be run,
and a validation of the wifi setup to the autostart config page.

I have also added a warning to the user guide along with instructions on how to get wifi working again.