[Ovmsdev] changes.txt

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Apr 11 05:31:23 HKT 2018

A suggestion for the changes.txt:

I thought and now suggest this file is intended as an extract of high level changes, i.e. changes that extend or change the user interface and/or features of
the system, but not bug fixes or internal reworks.

A log of all changes can be created automatically from the git log, no need to do that manually.

git log --oneline --no-merges 3.1.000..

If we add all commits, users will stop reading this file. If we reduce it to high level entries, it becomes a valuable info for users.