[Ovmsdev] Console output batched up while command is run #32

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Apr 10 16:32:00 HKT 2018

Another one for Steve:

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/32 <https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/32>

When running commands in ssh console (maybe others), the output is batched up and only output when the command has finished running.

An example is:

	test sd

But also:

	ota flash http

It would be better if it could be output as the command is run.

The issue is that we get no output when the command is run, then 30 seconds later (when command finishes) everything comes in one big batch output. The progress messages issued while the command runs are batched up.

I don’t know how easy this is (I fear it is fundamental), but please have a look.

Thanks, Mark.