[Ovmsdev] Web UI fullscreen mode

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Apr 6 05:25:57 HKT 2018

Julien,

I've done some refinements based on your initial code, it now works pretty well with Chrome and Firefox both on my desktop (Linux) and my Android phone &
tablet. Even the component browser on Android (i.e. DuckDuckGo App) works nicely with it -- it also displays the dashboard correctly.

Btw, the dashboard height is currently fixed to 300 px. That's because I want to add a row of buttons (i.e. profile switches) below the gauges, and it needs to
fit on my phone, which reports 360 px height in landscape fullscreen mode (scaled virtual pixels of course). I'll add some rules for tablets later on.