[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.1 stock

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Apr 5 16:23:28 HKT 2018

> Trying to source the 47nH inductance to activate the antenna in the meanwhile, either hard to find or crazy MOQs with taping fees ! These suckers are kinda rare! :-)

You need to move to Shenzhen 😀 Lots of little stuff like that here.

I have the components to convert GPS/GNSS antenna passive to active for first batch developer modems. The mod is fairly simple, but involves micro soldering.

If anybody wants a set of components, just eMail me your full name, and postal address - I will put some in the post for you.

Regards, Mark.