[Ovmsdev] En route...

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Oct 10 11:19:37 HKT 2017

Finally, the European ones are arriving. Two weeks.

I made some progress with the SIMCOM last night. Got basic level 1 power control working, along with initialisation and modem model/iccid identification. Structure of the state machine looks good. Incoming SMS messages even display on the diagnostic trace, which is progress… There is quite a bit of diagnostic logging going out at the moment, which I will remove once things are stable.

Next is the tricky bit - SIMCOM CMUX support for a channel multiplexor.

Regards, Mark.