[Ovmsdev] v3 sdkconfig

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Oct 9 14:22:19 HKT 2017

Mark,

This is helpful to me since I had to set my sdkconfig aside when doing
a git pull.  However, when I ran make with no sdkconfig the one that
was automatically created from defaults seemed to have many
differences from my usual one.  I did not investigate in detail, but I
wonder whether this would be a problem for newbies.

                                                        -- Steve